The last little stretch of Culver Boulevard has recently seen a good amount of new development including the new restaurants at Bacari PDR and Playa Provisions. Now we have some new office space to add to the list.
Remember where the old Preschool was? Right next to Sandune Liquor & Junior Market?
Well now there are two extremely well designed architectural buildings standing in its place. Called The Strand Offices at Playa del Rey, these distinct looking buildings really do bring a new modern and aesthetically pleasing feel to the area. Per their website they describe themselves as “the Westside’s finest signature office compound.”
The two buildings at The Strand Offices provide approximately 10,000SF of state-of-the-art Class-A office space. Embracing a modern, coastal design, featuring natural materials and full integration of sustainable approaches. The two three-story buildings boast efficient floor plans of approximately 2,500SF each on the second and third floors, providing expansive views of the Ballona Wetlands and Marina del Rey waterfront. Each building features a lobby entry with elevator service, and ground level parking.
- Abundant Openable Windows providing sweeping wetland & water views
- Fleetwod Sliding Doors to Decks on Each Floor
- Lockable Surfboard/Paddle Board Racks, Bicycle Racks, EV Charging Stations
- Buildings are pre-wired with Cat6 cabling and associated network parts
- Fiber-Optics and Coax installed to Property
- LED Lighting Installed Throughout
- Dual Glazed, Openable Windows with Solar Glazing Throughout
- Pre-Wired for 50-Panel Solar System on Roof
Source – www.thestrandoffices.com/facts
One of the two buildings is already leased out and it sounds like there is high demand for the other space.